Finally, I’m able to imagine myself in a slip dress! I lost most of the baby weight that I gained with my two little ones and now I’m actually looking at dresses without sleeves. The other day, I wore a sleeveless dress to Disneyland and ended up with red shoulders as I forgot to put sunblock on my arms as I’m not used to exposing them. I learned my lesson. Next time, I definitely won’t forget to slather on the sunblock, when I slip into island time!
1. Gucci Aviators: Classic Gucci bamboo is the perfect way to top these aviators.
2. Ferragamo Slip Dress: Love the colors and the color blocking. Oooh, I wish I can put this dress on now!
3. Carolina Herrera: Falling Jasmine necklace is the perfect way to accent a summer slip dress. Love the smell of jasmine.
4. Mansur Gavriel: I may not wear pink, but I will carry a pink bag. This chic lady bag is big enough for my goods and my little boys’ ninja turtles, legos and a ton of bribeworthy snacks for the kids. Looks like there might be room for a water bottle!
5. Celine: Ballerina/ Jiffy Heel. I know. White shoes? With chunky heels? With gold hardware? Why? Because it’s Celine. And Phoebe Philo’s midas touch. For those reasons, I need them. Or at least I need to illustrate them.